ARCTURUS is perhaps the most compact and versatile 5G FPC antenna on the market, says Synzen Precision Technology of Taiwan.
The new flexible antenna for 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G/NB-IoT/CATM applications has been designed by Synzen Precision Technology.
Measuring 88mm x 14mm, ARCTURUS can be placed internally in devices which require an integrated antenna solution.
Despite its size, it covers wideband frequencies from 617-5000MHz.
ARCTURUS can be integrated with its “peel and stick” self-adhesive backing.
Main applications include Industrial/Scientific/Medical, M2M, Industrial Smart Meters, Smart Grid, Remote Monitoring and Femtocells.
“We’re well aware that technology customers are always asking ‘but can you make it smaller?’ So, we did,” says Synzen’s technical director, Chris Tomlin.
• Ultra-small 5G FPC antenna: 88mm x 14mm
• For 5G/4G LTE and global cellular applications
• Frequency range of 617-5000MHz
• Simple integration, plug and operate the device without designing onboard antenna
• Can be tuned for various environments and plastic thickness
• Cable length 180mm, diameter 1.13mm – other lengths & connectors available
• Free samples – Free tuning – Free testing – Free support